Welcome to APIFlask's documentation!
Go through the following chapters to learn how to use APIFlask:
- Introduction: A general introduction for APIFlask.
- Migrating from Flask: Migrating guide and notes.
- Basic Usage: Get started with APIFlask.
- Request Handling: The detailed introduction of the
- Response Formatting: The detailed introduction of the
- Data Schema: Introduce how to write an input/output data schema.
- OpenAPI Generating: Introduce how the OpenAPI generation works and how to customize
@app.docdecorator and configuration variables.
- Authentication: Introduce how to implement authentication support for your application.
- API Documentation: Introduce the usage and configuration of the API documentation tools.
- Configuration: A list of all the built-in configuration variables
- Examples: A collection of application examples.
The following chapters are useful for contributors and who want to know more about APIFlask:
- API Reference: The API reference of APIFlask.
- Comparison and Motivations: The differences between APIFlask and similar projects.
- Authors: The authors of APIFlask.
- Changelog: The changelog of each version of APIFlask.
I will try to cover all the basic usages in APIFlask's documentation. However, for advanced usages, you may need to read the documentation of the framework, tools that APIFlask based on:
- Flask: The knowledge of Flask is required.
- marshmallow: Advanced reference for schema.
- Flask-HTTPAuth: Advanced reference for
the usage of
- webargs: Useful for contributors.
- apispec: Useful for contributors.
- OpenAPI: The OpenAPI Specification.
- JSON Schema: Useful when you want to set a custom error schema and you don't want to use schema class.